By the end of this course, you will be able to:
* An understanding of how to delineate between what is considered “and what is genuinely “when sourcing.
* The tools with which to develop a sourcing process that factors in complexity around supply market and the relevant category.
* Confidence to develop the strategy that will inform the approach to the supply market, factoring in the external environment and internal issues.
* Techniques to analyze external and internal environments and then develop and develop informed interpretations and recommendations based on said analysis.
* Evaluate how the strategies in place are delivering quantifiable value to the organization.
Points Covered in the Course
* Make the best strategic sourcing choices to ensure better bottom-line results
* Evaluate commodities to determine your sourcing strategy and type of supplier relationship desired
* Make better sourcing decisions through improved financial techniques and negotiate better deals with suppliers
* Improve the efficiency of your purchasing function and find further cost savings in your business
* Ensure that your sourcing decisions support your overall business strategy
More Courses by Insturctor
- Course Material 04:00:00
- CPSS Quiz 01:00:00