- Recognize the steps contained within a negotiation
- Plan and prepare for a negotiation
- Recognize different styles of negotiation
- Identify arrange techniques and Tactics to use throughout a negotiation process
- Apply learning through a negotiation role plan.
What you will Learn ?
- The balance of Power
- Setting objectives.
- Variables and options.
- Setting targets.
- Determining the negotiable zone.
- Developing the strategy & tactics.
- Formalizing the agreement.
- Monitoring and managing the implementation.
- Evaluating your negotiation performance.
Course DescriptionBeing able to negotiate the best possible deals with your suppliers can mean the difference between success and failure. The good news is it’s a skill you can practice and master. In this Certification Program, you will learn how to prepare for, and conduct, negotiation in a professional way. You will see how a well-prepared negotiation can substantially increase your chances of success, how to set realistic and achievable negotiation objectives and targets, and how to develop an effective negotiation strategy. The art of questioning, active listening, and the use of tactics and different persuasion techniques will also be explored.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Course Content 2 weeks